Stage 1 > schultz tin ready to spray Pre thinned
Stage 2 > Concentrate. thin 5>10% for PCL underbody gun or brush/ roller.
Stage 3. base product upgraded with Additional Vapour release, refined further for spraying with a gravity gun, and now with Glass Flake.
Buzzweld's wheel arch refinement has been designed, tweaked, tested, and changed on a near constant basis to satisfy what we see as a big gap in the market.
W.A.R. is a tough, touch dry, impact and abrasive resistant underbody coating. W.A.R has a number of unique or premium features that ensure it will outlast a wet wax, and even many coatings, all the while being incredibly simple and convenient to apply and use.
- Tough black wax with superb coverge
- Wets out correctly, expelling moisture, and air from existing corrosion halting degradation.
- Direct to rust treatment
- Stabilises existing rust with Premium compounds for maximum longevity
- Self heals
- Resists damage
- Will not absorb road dirt, and salts
- Highly resistant to pressure washing, road spray, and general automotive use.
- Resistant to many chemicals in reasonable concentrations
- Will adhere to almost any surface with minimal preperation including Galv, aluminium, stainless, plastics, rubber (for best adhesion you should degrease, and key the surface)
- Remains Highly flexible even at lower temperatures
- Low viscosity on initial application deeply penetrates rust, and
- Su[perb as a cavity wax
- Highly resistant to failure from contamination
- Vehicle chassis and frame
- Wheel arches, and hard to reach areas
- Suspension components including leaf and coil springs
- Penetrating and sealing spot welded sections such as inner arch struts that harbour moisture between spot welds
- Door cavities and internal panel areas
- Bulkhead cavities, and unfinished areas behind binnacles
- To prevent galvanic corrosion
- body mounts and areas that you are not able to fully disasemble
Full compatibility with our cavity lance.
W.A.R Full Product Guide here