This kit will treat the full chassis INSIDE AND OUT on even a large 4x4. a truly UNIVERSAL kit that wont wash off like a wet wax, or take on dirt and debris making it a nightmare to work on.
Buzzweld's wheel arch refinement has been designed, tweaked, tested, and changed on a near constant basis to satisfy what we see as a big gap in the market.
This Kit contains
- 6x1000ML tins of W.A.R. advanced underbody Schultz wax, and the gun to apply it both internally and externally. This kit is enough for almost all 4x4 chassis.
- 1x Metal internal/ external sprayer
W.A.R. is a tough, touch dry, impact and abrasive resistant underbody coating. W.A.R has a number of unique or premium features that ensure it will outlast a wet wax, and even many coatings, all the while being incredibly simple and convenient to apply and use.
- Tough black wax with superb coverge
- Wets out correctly, expelling moisture, and air from existing corrosion halting degradation.
- Direct to rust treatment
- Stabilises existing rust with Premium compounds for maximum longevity
- Self heals
- Resists damage
- Will not absorb road dirt, and salts
- Highly resistant to pressure washing, road spray, and general automotive use.
- Resistant to many chemicals in reasonable concentrations
- Will adhere to almost any surface with minimal preperation including Galv, aluminium, stainless, plastics, rubber (for best adhesion you should degrease, and key the surface)
- Remains Highly flexible even at lower temperatures
- Low viscosity on initial application deeply penetrates rust, and
- Su[perb as a cavity wax
- Highly resistant to failure from contamination
- Fx11 gun is a better gun than the standard metal gun we include. see here for more information.
- Multi-Thinner allows you to thin down one of the tins by simply topping it up, and shaking. This allows you to inject the wax into the cavities.
- Vehicle chassis and frame
- Wheel arches, and hard to reach areas
- Suspension components including leaf and coil springs
- Penetrating and sealing spot welded sections such as inner arch struts that harbour moisture between spot welds
- Door cavities and internal panel areas
- Bulkhead cavities, and unfinished areas behind binnacles
- To prevent galvanic corrosion
- body mounts and areas that you are not able to fully disasemble
Full compatibility with our cavity lance.
W.A.R. Full Product Guide here
When ordering 1,6 & 12 quantities of W.A.R. with a lance we include 1 lance in any of these packs as that is sufficient to apply. To clear the lance after use invert the can and press lance nozzle for a few seconds until clear.
Choose A Colour