Made from cast dense Polyurethane, this custom fit mat drastically reduces noise entering the operator cabin and panel reverberation.
Using technology from the industrial off highway vehicle market the Acoustic Mat System is manufactured to the same rigorous OEM standards.
This type of mat is normally found in construction industry equipment, diggers and excavators etc. or agricultural tractors. It is the industrial standard for reducing noise levels inside the operator cabin. It also provides a hard wearing durable surface that withstands the riggers of constant daily use. There is no other engineering solution
- Reduces noise - the complete system negates the need for engine and gearbox blankets (FAQs)
- Is harder wearing than rubber - It will probably outlast your Land Rover
- Easy to fit, no glue and is transferable.(Fitting Instruction)
- Easy to clean, can be hosed out.
- Provides insulation to keep heat out (or in). The material does eventually warm up but reduces the heat entering the cabin.
- Inert - The mat will not rot or hold water unlike felt or carpet (FAQs)
- Fire retardant.
This material is fuel, oil, water and sunlight resistant, and meets listed properties to -40oC and brittleness to -28oC (continuous).
Barrier weight - 6.3 kg/m@ MIN
Specific Gravity (ASTM D792) 1.57 MIN
Hardness (Durometer A - ASTM D224) 68 MIN
Tensile Strength (ASTM D412) 2.65 Mpa MIN
Tear Strength (ASTM D624) 1.57 KN/m MIN
Elongation (ASTM D412) 250% MIN
Low Temperature Brittleness (ASTM D2137 - Test Method A) -28oC
Flammability (SAE J369) <100 mm/min Burn Rate