BLACKIT is a new formula of underbody rustproofing wax we have developed.
- Tough, dry, black wax for underbody blacking and protection.
- offers a viable cost effective alternative to Wax Oil, wet waxes such as dinitrol, and hard underseals such as tetrosyl.
|Kit type ||Blackit ||SuperZinc 68 (optional) ||Stripe coating kit ||accessories |
|Brush ||5L Tin ||5L TIn ||1L SuperZinc 68 || Brush Pack |
|Spray ||5x1L Schutz || |
5x 1L Schutz
|1L SuperZinc 68 ||basic gun |
Brush Applied kit
1x 5L Blackit
1x 5L Superzinc 68 GREY primer (optional)
1x 1L Superzinc 68 RED Stripe coating kit (comes with access brush, and budget brush pack)
2X budget brush packs
Schutz Spray Kit
5x 1L Blackit Schutz
5x 1L Superzinc 68 GREY Schutz
1x Superzinc 68 RED stripe coating kit ((comes with access brush, and budget brush pack)
1x Basic Schutz gun
Please note, if you add a spraygun to a kit, it will add 1 gun per kit purchased
- Prepare chassis (blaze rapid strip, flap disc, sanders etc, to remove corrosion, contamination (light corrosion is ok)
- Stripe coat the chassis (please see blog guide)
- apply the Superzinc 68 primer kit (if purchased) two coats, paying attention to edges, welds, holes etc.
- Apply the Blackit top coat.
If you want to protect the chassis internally please see our CAVITY RUSTPROOFING section, for example Self Regeneration aerosols x 4
|Average Rating (1 Review): |
Tuesday, 29 January 2019 | Fab4x4
Having used Waxoyl for years, it isnt like it used to be. I have used this kit on my old military truck, and it applies like the old stuff, exactly as stated. worked well, and looks bang on ready for show season. thanks Buzzweld, will be doing more of my vehicles with this
Was this helpful to you? Yes / No
3 of 3 people found this review helpful.