An advanced high adhesion anti-slip paint kit for shoe bottoms.
Need to re-finish your investment & protect it?
Want the look without the price?
Want the look, but want it your way? (yes, you get to choose sparkles)
Please note we can offer a much larger range of base colours, match your shoes to your interior, or even your brake calipers or your entire car in the same effect.
About the base coat
We have developed a base coat specifically for this application. The coating has many properties which make it IDEAL for this type of application.
- High flexibility
- Infused with toughened glass flake for increased abrasion resistance and longevity
- Infused with Buzzweld Texture to provide you a grippy surface
- Uses Buzzweld Quora Colour system, so even on a black sole you can apply a deep red without the need for additional paints and products
- Does not need a primer!
- The shoe will shimmer and sparkle in light.
Basic kit includes:
1x 125ML tin of high adhesion anti-slip Red paint
1x paint brush
1x preparation pad
1x kit tin
Advanced kit includes
All of the above +
1x After effects Resin Re-enforced clear high gloss lacquer, with your choice of SPARKLES
1x extra brush
1x masking tape roll
Easy steps on how to apply:
- Using the included preparation pad, sand the sole of the shoe to clean and prepare- Ensure base is not shiny prior to painting.
- Now paint the shoe soles with up to two coats of red sole paint included in the kit (brush supplied).
- If purchased, wait around 1 hour for the coating to cure before applying your after effect. We recommend you use the after effect on the non contact areas of the shoe as the base red colour has an anti-slip built in.
- Wait at least 24 hours for paint to cure. Our kit uses a hardened re enforced flexible coating, but like any will eventually wear. The kit includes enough to paint around 10 pairs of shoes.
*We are not liable for any damage caused to your shoes or surrounding areas while using this product.
*Do a test patch to ensure the product is suitable.
Feel free to ask any questions prior purchasing this product :)