Chassis Guard Pro Lanolin Oil Underbody 750ML Hand Sprayer
Building on Chassis Guards success Chassis Guard Pro is how we WANTED to build chassis guard originally, but couldnt work all those extra's into the cost. Chassis Guard Pro goes above and beyond jsut a high quality lanolin coating.
Chassis Guard Pro includes ALL the benefits of Chassis Guard Original, but includes MORE Lanolin, MORE Anti-corrosives, INCLUDES ceramic, and adds Vapour Phase Inhibition into the Mix. Chassis Guard pro also includes soem slightly more premium materials. Its like having a gourmet burger, instead of a plain one ;)
Benefits of Chassis Guard Pro
More Premium Refined Lanolin. No smell, no blocking, just results.
More anti-corrosives- more effective, longer lasting, just as tolerant.
Infused with Ceramic- Even tougher for those more demanding environments.
Improved HD Spray bottles.
VPI - See our Blog (link to follow shortly).
- 12 month protection prior to topup.
- Great for topping up existing treatments new and old.
- High penetration into existing corrosion.
- Extra hydrophobic to shed water and minimise latent moisture build up.
- Easy to remove.
- Non Toxic.
- Ultra Low VOC, and absolutely minimised harmful emissions during curing.
- Clear so you visually inspect the substrate.
- Superb as a wood treatment / preservative.
- Plant based. Not petro chemical based*.
- Safe on rubber and plastics- Chassis Guard Pro actually nourishes and rejuvenates them.
- Re clarifies headlights.
- Restores deep colour on paints, especially bedlinens.
- Can be used as an oil based paint additive (use tinned for up to 5%) for better flow and anti corrosive characteristics).
- Great as a cavity treatment with great rust penetration and creep.
- Cost effective enough to use for a multitude of things, even cleaning surfaces.
- Drives heavy corrosion from the base steel over time.
- Superb patina preserver.
Drawbacks of Chassis Guard Pro
- Clear- we have no plans or intention to release a coloured version.
- As a result of us minimising the VOC content this product takes a good 12 hours to touch dry. Ideally needs longer before use such as 24 hours.
How to use Chassis Guard Pro
- Remove any mud
- Heavier corrosion can be removed to increase product penetration, or can be left and topped up later on be aware that large lumps of rust (delamination) can come off and not be fully penetrated. If you treat a vehicle with lumps of rust, ensure you inspect and topup more often whilst the corrosion is driven off the base metal by Chassis Guard over time.
- 3>6 month protection apply one heavier coat and fully seal the surface.
- 6>12 month protection, apply one full covering coat, and leave for 48 hours or more. Then apply a full second "heavy" coat. protect from getting wet, and allow to become touch dry prior to use
- We recommend visual inspections are placed every 3 months for higher wear areas such as backs of wheel arches, and the rear 1/4 of most vehicles.
Whilst Chassis Guard Pro is largely made of food grade, or derived from food grade materials, do not ingest it and take steps to not breath it in. Such PPE as a dust mask, goggles and gloves are recommended.
Application / mixing of Chassis Guard
*Hand sprayers contain 10>15% white spirit currently.
IMPORTANT TERMS. Read before ordering.
Delivery & returns
All orders are sent to be delivered to you or a neighbour. By Ordering you are accepting responsibility for the delivery location. If this is not acceptable then you MUST leave a note on your order specifying signature only. We do not ship all orders for signature as most people are not available all day to take delivery.We send all orders with DHL.
Cut off time for same day dispatch is 12pm.
Please supply a mobile number to assist the courier.
DHL will attempt delivery twice, after this you may be charged an addition fee.
All orders will only be sent if the billing address matches the card details.
Please ensure someone is available to receive the delivery.
We can not be held responsible for any delays caused by DHL.
If you need assistance with your delivery please call 01454315588. Our staff will be more than happy to help.
We offer a 30 day money back return policy on all goods returned in un-used condition and original packaging. Unfortunately we can not offer refunds or exchange on mixed colours or aerosols to order.
All items must be returned to qualify for a refund. Upon receipt of your item we will check the item and notify you if we are able to process a refund by phone or email within 3 working days.
Once we have despatched your goods (or if you have collected them), you can return them for a full refund (including standard delivery charges) within 30 days of delivery (or collection) without giving a reason, as long as they are with their original packaging and unused. You will be responsible for returning the goods to us (and have to pay any costs involved) and we are allowed to reduce your refund if there is any damage to the goods caused by you handling them. We will make all refunds to the credit card, debit card or PayPal account used to place your order and we will pay you within 14 days of us receiving the goods you have sent them back to us.
We will make your colour to specification, however, when added to different products the colours will be represented differently. As an example Ral3020 in Raptor, 2K Direct Gloss, Basecoat, and GIO side by side will all be DIFFERENT, even though they are made with EXACTLY the same tint. Variance issues are non refundable. Please call us if you have any concerns. We do also try and filter out these issues by inspecting your order. Metallic colours are strongly affected
All cancellations must be provided as soon as possible via phone contact only. We cannot always view emails / messages in a timely manner. Your order can be cancelled on 01454315588 mon>fri 06:30>14:30. Custom orders such as non stock items, and colours are made to order. If you wish to cancel an order that has a custom item on it, and we have already made it, We will not be able to refund for that item because we cannot return it to "stock".