(Autumn Flash Pictured)
Kit Contains 400ML Heavy Load Aerosols
1x Rust Encapsulator Primer aerosol (works on keyed aluminium, steel, rust, T-washed Galv etrc etc)
1x Deep Black Groundcoat aerosol (base)
1x Colour effect aerosol (choose)
1x Resin+ Lacquer Aerosol (top coat) (1k shake and spray, or 2K pull pin can fully variable output, quad channel)
How to apply pearlescent paint
- Prepare the base for primer by blasting/ sanding/ degreasing.
- apply 2>4 coats of rust encapsulator primer (more coats if rusty, or rough)
- Once dry, apply 2>3 coats of Deep Black basecoat
- Once dry, apply 2 even coats of pearlescent basecoat (use more if patchy)
- once dry, apply several light coats or 1>2 heavy coats of the Resin+ Lacquer. if applied heavy you may want to leave in the sun, or a warm ventilated area to hard cure for some time.
- Put it on social media, and tell your friends!