Interior Wall Paint that’s so addictive!
Using a custom blend our wall paint with an over specified binder, and the highest quality colours, InHouse is the perfect wall paint for almost all jobs from redecorating homes, commercial premises, to workshop walls & more. Reducing costs of time & money by using less coats, no primer, and amazing coverage.
InHouse wall paint doesn’t lend itself to needing multiple supporting products to get a great finish
- Wide Spectrum Algaecide & Fungicide
- Wipe Clean / washable paint
- Dirt Pickup resistant
- Excellent filling properties
- Elegant Matt Low Sheen finish
- Self Priming, No Primer required on porous surfaces
- Suitable for kitchens, Ceilings, Bathrooms, Masonry,
- Long-Life coating for Plaster, Cement, Concrete, Wood
- Thick & Creamy consistency that brushes out well
- Suitable for Brush / Roller / Spray Colour â€“
- Preparation Remove dirt and grease Remove loose / flaky material.
- Scotch / sand existing shiny, or â€œsheenâ€ finishes for maximum adhesion Application â€“
- Stir product prior to use. -Two coats is best for even coverage, allow to become touch dry, and fully cured (typically 2>3 hours) between coats
- Coverage 7 m2/litre
- VOC 5 20 g/litre (varies with colour)
- Solids 30 Â± 2 (varies with colour)
Applied to 45 microns DFT 10oC 23oC
Dust Free 45 min 30 min
Hard Dry 3 hr 2 hr
Minimum 3 hr 2 hr
Maximum Indefinite if clean and sound
Drying and recoating times are related to the film thickness, temperature, the relative
humidity of the air and ventilation
125ML TESTER 1 colour per order limit
Quantities of 2 or more of the same colour will be refunded. This is a promotional loss rate for testing by customers.