Buzzweld's first ever detailing product!.
IMPORTANT- this is a pre release product for testing purposes only. Please test for compatibility and useage on materials prior to using.
This formula is made from scratch at Buzzweld HQ, using the highest quality surfactants for a heavy lifting cleaning solution that leaves surfaces clean with reduced abrasion of the surface required.
Benefits of this product:-
- Superior lifting power for dirt & stains
- Minimal effort- The product deeply penetrates dirt and grime without pre soak and time consuming cleaning methods.
- No fuss- The product removes itself from the surface without leaving streaks and residue
- Fast- The product leaves the surface clean and ready for any final treatment quickly, allowing you to complete a job to a high standard in record time
- Made 100% Inhouse. no pre-finished product, or reformulation
Hand sprayer bottle (500ml)
500ML of deep cleaning product
We really appreciate your feedback. Whilst we believe we have a solid product here, this is merely first step in a whole product range. As ever Buzzweld is moving into a market dominated by big established names, with huge R&D, marketing and typically margins. Any support is appreciated. Please leave a review of this product on this page if you have used the product. Thanks Buzzweld Team.
|Average Rating (1 Review): |
Thursday, 9 September 2021 | Maguire
We use lots of car detailing products, mainly Autofinesse, Autosmart and Koch. Giving Buzzweld Cleaning solution a try was interesting. Its not as powerful as the most popular cleaners today, however it has a very "Old School" smeel and feel to it. It leaves zero residue, i dont believe its perfumed, and the cleaning action doesnt evaporate leaving a dirty surface. I'd label it a good quality, honest cleaner with no extras, though not as powerful as some of the more acidic cleaners we often use. This stuff also doesnt give you a heady feel after use. A big benefit when using products like this daily.
Was this helpful to you? Yes / No
1 of 1 people found this review helpful.