ProXL - 1K Epoxy Primer Aerosol - 500ml
Pro 1K Epoxy primer is an all-purpose 1K primer that provides excellent adhesion and corrosion prevention on sheet steel and many other difficulty substrates. It is fast drying with good flow and can be applied wet-on-wet. It is also suitable as a welding primer and has good insulation against moisture.
- Excellent adhesion direct on to bare metal.
- Active rust preventing pigments that provide excellent corrosion resistance.
- Suitable as a welding primer
- Fast drying.
- Super Smooth Finish
- Product is supplied with 2 nozzles, offering different spray patterns
- Can be used wet on wet.
- VOC content- 654.8 g/l
- Coverage- 1m²
- Through Cure- 20 mins at 20ºc
Suitable substrates (cleaned & abraded)
- Bare steel
- Galvanised steel
- Zinc coated steel
- Old paint work
|Basis Of Binder ||Epoxy Resin |
|Colour ||Grey |
|Coverage ||1m2 |
|Temperature Resistance ||up to 90C |
|Storage ||up to 10 years |
|Size ||500ml |
|VOC ||654.8 g/l |
Application Guide for Epoxy Primer
- Remove all rust from metal surfaces
- Clean surface with Procleaner, then sand
- Carry out test spray
- Areas to be sprayed must be free of grease, dust and dry
- For professional use only
- Wear an appropriate respirator