FXliner is our latest development in aerosol technology.
this aerosol will provide you with a tough protective coating in a black satin smooth finish. Applied via aerosol, this product offers several improvements over the "1K" version.
- 2x Rust encapsulator primer aerosols (400ML)
- 1x 2K FXliner aerosol (400ML, Glass flake, smooth satin black)
- Two component paint. You mix the paint in the can by pulling a pin and shaking it. This sets off a reaction that provides you a tougher, more durable coating.
- Quad entry nozzle. The spray nozzle on these cans is very special but easy to operate offering a super smooth and consistent spray pattern.
- variable flow. you can control how much paint comes out. we recommend 50>75% flow on the controller.
- Angle adjustable. You can control the angle that the can sprays at by twisting the nozzle on the aerosol vertically, or horizontally or anywhere in between.
- Heavy Load. We put more paint in to this can, than the 1K aerosol, so you get more, and it goes further!
- Impregnated with glass flake (similar to crushed pyrex inside the paint)
- if you want a texture like the picture, turn the flow up to 100% and lay the coats on a little heavier.
War cavity kit includes 1 War aerosol and a cavity lance to treat the internals of the crossmember.
This product will adhere to most prepared paint surfaces, ontop of Rust Encapsulator when protecting steel, and acid etch when adhering to bare aluminium. It can also be used over Etch In One for panels.
For maximum adhesion apply to dull keyed surface (scotchbrited)