Raptor Paint Colours (now also compatible with DTM, WAR, and GIO
Buzzweld is proud to bring you a fully approved and tested platform to tint your Upol Raptor Bedliner products.
Using Buzzweld Quora colour system we can provide the correct pigmentation to provide you either a pre-tinted or add-on colour to tint Upol Raptor Bedliner to your specification.
Benefits of this system ;_
- Full colour pigmentation of Upol Raptor Bedliner resulting in vivid colours that last
- Matched UV tolerance to Raptor Bedliner
- Drastically reduced product requirement when using Buzzweld Quora tints to remove opacity prevalent when using many other tint systems.
- Available as kit or individually
- Fully compatible with existing Buzzweld Primers
- Compatible with Buzzweld Fluid etch for unbeatable adhesion to a range of substrates from New galv, to aluminium, and steel
Available in almost any flat colour
1L Kit contains 100ML of Pure Quora Tint
4L Kit contains 400ML of Pure Quora TInt
Please note, Multiple tints of the same colour, will be combined into one appropriate sized tin so that the tint is the same where possible. i.e. order 2x400ML tint kits, and we will send a 1L tint with 800ML of tint. This benefits you in having one source of colour for the sake of uniformity. Different colours, will naturally be put in different tins!
Choose A Colour
Find your colours for Quora, Raptor, and W.A.R products here.
PANTONE COLOUR FINDER
|Average Rating (1 Review): |
Friday, 9 August 2019 | Edd
I am building an overland trailer and will be finishing it with Raptor Coating. I have the tintable Raptor and needed the tint to match my Corris Grey Defender. I spoke with Craig who was super helpful. He explained that Corris Grey has to many metallic flakes in it to give a good opacity when used with Raptor. He suggested that he would mix up a colour that I would be happy with, and guess what, itís perfect. These guys know their stuff. I would have full trust taking product advice again and again.
Was this helpful to you? Yes / No
This review has not been appraised.