A standard WAR treatment Process
- Full steam clean (155C) of the underbody/ chassis/ axles
- Steam cleaning and air jetting of cavities if required
- Needle gunning of delamination / heavy rust in accessible areas
- sanding/ keying the areas to be painted (body on a car, chassis and axles on a 4x4)
- Two Coats of WAR superwax
- a coat of war in the cavities
- Re assembly and inspection by a separate member of staff
Please note parts we remove will vary between vehicle. If you require specific items to be removed we can add this to your job list and cost accordingly.
Prices listed are a guide price. If your vehicle needs additional; work (such as welding, significantly more time than typical to remove some items, or some parts are faulty such as bolts and fittings breaking from age/ corrosion there may be an additional charge. Usually we can give you an idea of this likelihood and cost prior to commencing work.
Standard treatments do not include the body if the vehicle has a chassis such as a Defender. They also do not include body cavities such as doors. sills etc. Standard treatments do not include removing items from the vehicle underbody. for that level of treatment we recommend a premium or platinum treatment.